What do ya think… that we are just kidding by calling it “Time For Pain Now”…?
The time to suffer has come, lads ! This Bash is NOT suitable for children, beginners, unprepared, unfit and other one-legged riders !
If you’re still ON, read the Bash description here and make sure you are physically ready, that you’ve packed the essential gears for a Bash and remember the basic list below:
- Read the trail description to see how the trail is going to be. How long is the long and scenic? How much of the trail is covered? Is it easy or hard?
- Make sure yourself, your bike and equipment is up for the task at hand, based on information you found in #1.
- Make sure you have enough provisions to last the duration of the trail. BRING SUFFICIENT WATER AND FOOD. Sufficient does not mean 500ml of water for the scenic or (worse) long route!
- Make sure you check in before the ride AND check out after the ride.
- And most importantly - STAY ON PAPER! If you’re not on paper, backtrack to where you last saw paper and try to find the paper trail from there. DO NOT FOLLOW OTHER PEOPLE. Follow the paper trail instead.
On On !