by Haris Kelolo » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:16 pm
Bandar Tasik Puteri mountainbikers humbly present another bash for 2011. We must apologize for the delay due to unavoidable circumstances.
Bash was brought to you by collaboration of ARB Cycling Team and BTP Bicycle Brigade. Haris Kelolo plays the busybody…
DATE : 08TH MAY 2011
TIME : 0915HRS BRIEFING. 0930HRS ROLLING
VENUE : GREEN VALLEY PARK, BDR TASIK PUTERI
Hares : Haris Kelolo, Rahim, Sazaly, ARB Crews, BBB Crews.
You may come from various directions. I would recommend PLUS North South Hiway (E1), GCE (E35) or KL - Rawang federal trunk road (1) followed by Jalan Rawang - Batu Arang (B27). Either way, just get to the traffic light after Rawang toll. Detail directions will start there.
1. At the traffic light reset tripmeter. Head south-west on Jalan Batu Arang (B25)
2. At 3.3km, junction and traffic lights to Bandar Country Homes. Proceed on.
3. At 4.5km, junction to Kundang on left. Disregard. Proceed on. You’ll pass a bridge and a muslim cemetery on your right.
4. At 5km, junction to Bandar Tasik Puteri. Turn left.
5. At 11.1km, pass Sekolah Menengah Bandar Tasik Puteri on left. Proceed on. Road will take a sharp bend to right. 4 storeys Apartments on left and right. Staging area is on your left on the other side of road divider. One food stall with banner CIK INA CORNER marks the staging area.
6. At 11.5 km, take left turn into Jalan Lembah Hijau. A quick left there onto the gravel road running parallel with the tarmac.
Ample parking space. Please park in orderly manner on the side facing the apartment only.
Refer to blue line in the picture below for proper parking area.
A shabby Google Map to the RV from Rawang Toll. Hope it helps.
Google Map to Staging Area
GPS Coordinates of the RV is N 3° 17’ 8.23” E 101° 28’ 15.24”
- mixture of palm plantation, tarmac, and secondary jungle.
- moderate climb and descent.
- Distance approx 26km
- mostly palm plantation
- moderate elevation
- distance approx 15km
- Current weather trend is sparkling hot. It’s already bright and shine at 9.30 starting time. Sun block would help to protect exposed skin.
- Bring lotsa water. 3 litres is highly recommended for long ride.
SEE YOU THERE